Campath User Reviews

Campath - User Reviews

Campath User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Campath sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: December 26

I love this drug. I used Campath in an experimental study for Multiple Sclerosis. I haven't had a relapse in 4 years since taking this drug. I would go on it tomorrow if I could. I give Campath 2 thumbs up :)

Related Reading: Campath | Multiple Sclerosis

Comment from: BettyRubble, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 23

My friends MS is in total remission!

Published: September 17

great drug, the right step against multiple sclerosis. my ms was very active before i took this, was having a relapse every few weeks but god has given me a 2nd chance at life and its been 2 years and have not had 1 relapse..

Comment from: DeDe_46, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 27

I took this in an Multiple Sclerosis study. Very effective for MS. No relapses in 3 years. Disappointed it has caused some dental issues and some hearing loss. I'll take the partial hearing loss over a relapse any day.

Related Reading: hearing loss

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 20

I received Campath twice after having a kidney transplant. The drug lowered my immune function and worked, but had some lasting effects on my bone marrow, and these effects have lasted for six years, overall a good drug though