Capastat Sulfate User Reviews

Capastat Sulfate - User Reviews

Capastat Sulfate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Capastat Sulfate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 17

Experienced pain relief in three days, mobility improvement daily

Comment from: Felicia, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 24

Better skin and nails. The only problem that I have with this is that it gives me a bad odor. Like I've been working out.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 24

6 large pills a day is the only downfall to my treatment. Hair appears stronger, nails grow super fast and no bone or joint pain.

Comment from: jojo, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 18

I just started taking gelatin, for my hair and nails...and noticed that for some reason, my feet weren't hurting as much.. I suffer from degenerative disease and tons of bone spurs..for me?? I can move my feet better and they don't hurt as much for some reason which is why i started looking it up to see if the gelatin may be the reason and whalla..It is.I am happy and plan on using it for my hair and nails but what a bonus side effect Will check back later, to update

Related Reading: bone spurs

Comment from: Roger, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 21

Over twenty odd years I've had various operations including Lungs and Brain. Medical records I have in my files take up a large part of one draw. My first aid cabinet boasts a collection of medications that would almost embarrass your average chemist. There was one operational procedure to replace my knee joints with Titanium Joints that I did not go through with (for years I had difficulty walking and relied on walking sticks). By this time I had had enough of medications and operations and decided to try out Collagena Medica. After a year of taking this I no longer require a walking stick and my general feeling of well-being I would now rate at 07/10. Was very disappointed when I failed to continue my course because all of a sudden The Evion Group fell off the planet and I was having difficulty obtaining a continuing supply because my correspondence and cheques where returned. During this period my knees have again caused me much suffering and my feeling of well being dropped to an all time low. So I was very pleased when I was finally contacted by a company called Meditus Corp.....Many thanks Meditus Corp.

Related Reading: first aid

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 03

good

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 22

I have asthma and it seems that I am flaring much more than I did before I started the use of this product. Do not know if a connection, but am stopping it to see if I clear up.

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 05

good

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 18

good

good

Comment from: anschutz287, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 10

I was taking a Brand name standard for joint arthritis when this was recommended to me. I am VERY happy with the effectiveness of this treatment!

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 13

i am 72 yrs old and i am taking collaflex satchets and i am littlebit satisfied with it but i want to know the side effects of this satchet.....