Cardene SR User Reviews

Cardene SR - User Reviews

Cardene SR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cardene SR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Babs, 75 or over on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 21

The only calcium channel blocker that has worked for me,however, it has not been avaialble since last December. EKR Therapeuti Inc, the manufacturer, keeps promising delivery every month but fails to do so. I have been in the ER twice with blood pressures of 280/05 because I can not get it and other meds don't work.This is criminal on the manufactures part.

Comment from: Babs, 75 or over on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 13

My life depends on it. I have tried every channel blocker and nothing worked except CardeneSR and now we can't get it since late in 2010. Lots of promises but no delivery!

Comment from: lulu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 15

I have been taking cardene 20, 30sr, for about 20 or so years and the supplier that use to make it sold. Now it is no longer available to us. I guess when its just a few people using it they are in no hurry to produce it. I have had some major problems in the last 15 or so years whent ever I was not taking it and I am just now getting back my health and some normalcy. I think FDA needs to get involved and regulate them on medications and how important it is for some people. Iam not looking forward to what is going to happen to me now that it is no longer available again.

Related Reading: cardene

Comment from: patient, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 22

I was told I would not be able to get cardene sr - New Company took it over. The only medication that has worked for me, was on it for about 10yrs. I have tried quite a few medications since then nothing has worked. I just found out that it is in production and My Dr was able to order it for me.