Cardizem CD User Reviews

Cardizem CD - User Reviews

Cardizem CD User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cardizem CD sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ez, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

Makes me drozzy

Comment from: gary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 19

It is making me very sleepy doing the day.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 21

Works for me

Comment from: guest, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 25

did not drop my blood pressure at all

Comment from: na, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

It actually RAISED my BP & my heartrate. I ended up in the dr. office today after the dr. doubled the dose 3 days ago. heartrate was 125 & BP was 200/120. Not fun...

Comment from: Kim, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 21

It works for me. I havent had any side affects at all and I have been on it for 9 months now.

Comment from: BIRD, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 24

I HAVE SUPER VENTRICULAR TACKACARDIA AND THIS MEDICATION HAS HELP LESSEN MY PROBLEM

Comment from: thequeen, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 02

yes, this medication has lowered my BP and I have has no further episodes of racing heart. However, the swelling of my feet is severe, causing discomfort. Really find this side effect life changing and worrisome.

Comment from: Babs91, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 14

terrible constipation!!!

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: Diltiazem, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 08

good experience so far.

Comment from: xe27xr, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 03

I have found it to be very helpful for treatment with Atrial Fib. I did want to ask what possile side effects this drug has.

Comment from: mr. feel good, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 26

this medication had a two fold effect on me it controlled my atrial fibrillation and high blood pressure perfectly.

Comment from: Coos River, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 07

After taking this drug for 1 week my blood pressure is higher than it was before I started taking it. The biggest problem is elavated heart rate it has caused which keeps me from sleeping. Resting heart rate is in the mid 80's.

Comment from: rong56345, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 08

mY RESTIN HEART RATE IS MID 70'S. mY EXERCISE RATE IS 125. Will this med prevent me from achieving my exercise rate? what can I expect/