Cardizem User Reviews

Cardizem - User Reviews

Cardizem User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cardizem sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 02

Been on this drug for a couple of months, but have a question for those out there.. I'm on it for PAF...I have noticed that when i am compliant with the drug, i am starting to get very bad leg cramps and now i'm experiencing pain in neck and shoulders. Anyone else experiencing these???? Some days i have to lift my head off the pillow to support my neck and shoulders!!!! Help!!

Comment from: chappy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 16

a few weeks ago I had a attack of atrial fib.. and spent the night in the hospital.my pulse was at 175 beats per minute and my b/p was high and the doctors had given me lopressor but didnt work and then gave me this med and it brought it down, so I was sent home with this med and the only side effect I have had was some heartburn during the day and then some weakness but went away after about a week. as for the lady that cant pick up her head and having a hard time.. contact your doctor.. it may be more than the med. I take it at night.. also are you taking it with other meds. sometimes interactions happen.. try taking it at night without any other meds or at least wait 1 hour before taking other meds. so far the med seems to be working for me. there will be some side effects but usually go away after a few weeks. but after that if you are still having problems contact your doctor just dont stop taking the med. also it might be the wrong dose. I am taking 120mg once a day. try taking it at bedtime. that way the side effects wont bother you as much. if your blood pressure drops to low, you may experience weird feelings too. cause this med does bring down your b/p. just some helpful hints.

Related Reading: lopressor | heartburn

Comment from: jclarrow, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 20

194 heart rate now it is normsl

Comment from: tjflygirl, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 09

I am a female and considered young with Atrial Fib. I am having good results with this drug and no weird side effects.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 01

I'm on this for atrial fib and high blood pressure. It seems to be working pretty good. No really bad side effects.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: DPW347@AOL, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 29

I have Tachycardia high blood preasure and fast racing heart rate 160 beats a minute it has slowed my heart rate but doc is not happy she was on cardizem plus Atenolol I am dizzy lightheaded feel heavy in legs

Related Reading: cardizem | Atenolol

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 14

i take Cardizem for irregular heart it has helped that but my legs hurt very badly and i want to know if Cardizem could cause that.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 05

I have WPW it seems to be working.

Comment from: HANK, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 26

I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARDIZEM FOR 3 MONTHS AND HAVE HAD SATISFACTORY RESULTS. PURPOSE FOR MEDICATION IS ATRIAL FIBRILATION.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 18

On Xmas Day 8.5 yrs ago I went into A-Fib. Was hospitalized for 10 days .Had to useDefibulator to get me back to normal rythm.. Wore a Holt Monitor a few times so they could monitor my heart rate & to see if I would have other episodes.. Been on this Medication for over 10 yrs+ it has been a lifesaver.. I highly reccomend it ..

Comment from: Dave, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

I've been taking this med for a week for irregular heatbeat ( my heart skips a beat every so often) and I haven't really noticed much difference in my symptoms. I have a low heart rate ( about 50 to 60 bpm ) and have to monitor my heart rate often on this med. I take 60mg twice a day and haven't noticed any real side affects other than some dizziness. Overall, if you take this med and it helps you, you probably can tolorate it very well.

Related Reading: dizziness