Carisoprodol and Aspirin User Reviews

Carisoprodol and Aspirin - User Reviews

Carisoprodol and Aspirin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Carisoprodol and Aspirin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kate, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 17

Be careful. This is highly addictive and while it works well, after a year or so I found myself in detox.

Comment from: Midge, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

I was having hard spasms in my back and chest and my doctor proscribed cyclobenzprine. I couldn't tell I had taken anything. But I found an old bottle of carisoprodol/aspirin and got relief right away. I read that it is addictive, and I guess that may be why it was not prescribed, but I never need more than a few days relief and rest.

Related Reading: aspirin

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 14

very relaxed !!! love them