Caverject Impulse User Reviews

Caverject Impulse - User Reviews

Caverject Impulse User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Caverject Impulse sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: none, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 07

Been using for 6years once to twice weekly. If large dose is used erection can be painfull and can last up to 2 hrs. If you try till you get a perfect dose erection not painfull and only last as long as intercourse. most of the time

Comment from: DR_BOB, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 27

Easy to use; fast acting--usually erect within 10-15 minutes; effective every time; not for the squeamish--does require an injection; erection typically lasts for a couple of hours; somewhat expensive

Comment from: jstjahn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 03

Work's all the time lasting over 1 hour with a drop of blood seeping out of the injection spot. 10 minutes after injection and I'm ready for action. Even after sex it remain hard. A wonder drug.

Comment from: Beege, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 09

The reason for the four stars is that I had two different reactions. In the Doc's office the injections WORKED beyond a expectations. The Doc did the first injection and a great (!) erection resulted in about fifteen minutes and lasted for over an hour. The next week I was the injector and once again the results was super and lasted for over an hour. All the way home I drove with a real bulge in my pants. But a few days later I did the injecting at home. NOTHING! Three days later: NOTHING The erections when successful were like I was a teen again. I was in exam room alone and I just stood in front the mirror and almost giggled. But next time at home was such a disappointment. I tried again in a week and once again nothing. The stuff is expensive but worth it if it works. NOW WHAT? My doc is in Mobile, I am now in California for the summer, a phone call to his office did nothing. I am going to try one more time and then............

Comment from: bob, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 24

exellent

Comment from: NAVRET 30@ MSN.COM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 23

I only get half on an erection. No ability to have sex. I am taking LEVIRA with this with no better results. I have had two heart surgerys and a lot of the medicines I take cause my initial problem. I am working close with my doctor on this. Hopefully we will get things to work.

Comment from: MP, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 01

Have been using since 1993 (due to fractured hip in accident). Use the type that has to be kept in fridge. The non-fridge type does not work at all for me. Celias, etc do not work with me.

Comment from: lbond, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

I am scared to do the procedure. Does it go under the skin or right into the shaft of the penis ? I am a middle aged guy with diabetes who until recently-had a great sex life. I am now dead in the water. I satisfy my lady friends in other ways but I have run out of excuses about myself unable to cut it. Can anyone help me with this ? Thank-you very much.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 25

no wants to stick a needle into their penis but it has enabled us to have relations so it is better the not.

Comment from: JLW, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 11

TWO OUT OF FIVE ATTEMPTS TO USE THIS METHOD WORKED,OF THE THREE THAT DIDN'T IT CAUSED SEVERE BRUISING.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 27

I used Caverject for the first time not knowing what to expect. I was very hesitant to inject myself. However the preparation is very easy and the injecting needle is very small and causes hardly any pain. I achieved an erection within 10 minutes using the 10 mg dosage. I tried using the 20 but my erection lasted to long after sexual intercourse. The 10 mg gave me an erection for about 1 1/2 hours. It was fantastic not having to worry about losing my erection during intercourse.

Related Reading: Caverject

Comment from: Zami, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 02

I had one injecton in my doctor's office. I had a mild erection, but the pain I had in my testicles and down both legs, was excruciating. The pain lasted about 3 hours. I would not go through that again!

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.