Caverject User Reviews

Caverject - User Reviews

Caverject User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Caverject sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: zorch01, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 28

When nothing else worked, this has been a godsend. I started with 10mg and had a full erection for 2 hours which was very uncomfortable. Reducing the dose has cut that down to about an hour and much less discomfort. It is quite amazing and enjoyable to use. Getting used to giving myself the shot has been helped by my wife's participation. As a side effect, I seem to be not at my best mentally for several hours. My mind tends to drift off. Drinking lots of water clears it out of my system faster.

Comment from: british bulldog, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 02

I have purchased the auto injection tool which make self injection a snap, I at 30 units and think I may be to high a dose, my erections tend to last for 2/3 hours, the only problem I seem to have is a hard time reaching a climax. But overall this stuff is just the best.

Comment from: Rixster, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 01

I"ve had diabetes for over 40 yrs. This has been the only medication that can give me a good erection.Adjustments in dosage are very important. Start low and increase gradually if needed.Some discomfort during injection and sometimes I've gotten no results, I think that had to do with the injection site.I have been using the 20mg. and now my pharmacist tells me that the only availiable strength is now 10 mg. When properly used with the right dosage, it's great.

Related Reading: diabetes

Comment from: MGM, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 07

To those who are having problems, the medication is no good after expiration date, not mixed properly, or not stored proplerly. If you are not getting an erection, check supply dates, then increase dosage. If your erection is lasting to long, you can take a sudafed, a hot bath, and also, go for a brisk walk for about 30 minutes, and it will subside. Inject at a 45 degree angle staying away from the top of the penis, the side of the penis, and any blood vessels that are visible. Injecting the penis is not difficult, just take your time.

Related Reading: sudafed

Comment from: dancorrea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 19

This drug has given me the means to really satisfy my wife.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 15

i have used this for a few months now. ive had 2 dissapointing injections. wrong spot and other just not there!! but it works for me in 10 min. th injection the first time my wive helped. nervous! after that i dont think about the needle or pain,which is mild.to me. i stay at .50 it gets me 45min worth sometimes. full cc and my penis is hard for over 2 hours. and im ready for bed!! i get ill. so adjust accordingly. ive got a little high blood and a lot of anxiety so i went to my urologist as a last resort. pills work off and on herbs sucked!! and ineeded my sex life back!! i take caverject off and on cause ican a errection sometimes.i hope i bounce back. my sex life was steady and health for 10 years in my marriage. but sucked up the pride i suppose. bottom line it works for me but its not perfect every time and have a mate thats patient etc!! thank you.

Related Reading: anxiety | caverject

Comment from: corona07, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 04

Did not work at all. I had better results with Prostiglandin(spelling), which had to stay in fridge. Caverject does not. Do not know why it does not have to stay in fridge.

Comment from: NDJefe, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 12

The results have varied from excellent to almost non-existent. The shortage of the impulse kit has been disappointing; however, I have adapted well to the mixing and self-injection with supplied syringes.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 17

The injection itself is traumatic and then when I still do not get an erection it is very disappointing.

Comment from: unhappy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 19

I have been using this treatment since 1997 and his has worked extremely well for me until recently when the last 6 injection did not work at all. In fact it caused a painful swelling around the injection site and no erection . the site was also very tender and sore with extensive bruising. contacting the manufacturer did not elicit a satisfactory response to my problem. the doctors also did not seem very concerned. In short, Caverject has stopped working for me and left me in limbo regarding my problem. all other medications failed miserable to produce any erection.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 26

very painful penis for up to 4 hours

Comment from: rka63, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 13

Great but sometimes expensive

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.