Ceftin User Reviews

Ceftin - User Reviews

Ceftin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ceftin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

I did have an upset stomach while taking this medication and I had to take it for 10 days. It is so bitter tasting but it did work.

Comment from: cbangs, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 14

As a person with chronic constipation, I have been experiencing diarrhea, and since ceftin is the only new medication I have been taking, I wonder if this is the cause.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: CM, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 10

I had trouble breathing and could barely walk due to a feeling of total exhaustion. I went to the ER to be treated for my allergic reaction to this drug. Normally, I do not take any type of drugs and am healthy.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 11

I've been using this since the 1980's for post intercourse blatter irratation that turns into a blatter infection. I take a single tablet if and when the symptoms begin and that's it. It's been wonderful with no side affects.

Comment from: copperpenny, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 01

I dont really mind the taste so much, of course I can barely taste anything considering I can't breath very well. I was prescribed this drug for Scarlet fever. I am afraid I am having early symptoms of dystonic reaction. I feel ready to crawl out of my skin and very panicky. My syptoms have started to clear up after 48 hrs of taking this drug, but now I am on my way to the ER for a benadryl shot. I wouldnt reccomend this drug.

Related Reading: Scarlet fever | benadryl

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.