Cefzil User Reviews

Cefzil - User Reviews

Cefzil User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cefzil sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 11

one week after starting have pain in pelvic and higher. Sharp pain. Discontinued medication at this time.

Comment from: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 12

Second day i felt nasues.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 24

The whole time I felt mildly dizzy, had very sharp pains in the stomach and severe vaginal itching, discharge and swelling. I will never take this again if I can help it.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

No side effects. By the third day on the medication I started feeling so much better.

Comment from: Walden, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 03

After 2 days of taking it I've got nausea, felt dizzy, have stomach pain, loss of appettite, hypertension, hot and cold spells, difficult to sleep. I have 7 more days of treatment.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

It worked great for me

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 06

After second day of taking, started having dizzy spells, passed out, felt sick constantly

Comment from: jojo, 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 01

my son 5 years old was on cefzil and started experiencing wizzing,severe hives, took several days to feel better and the hives to stop popping up.

Related Reading: cefzil | hives

Comment from: Ray Roy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 08

After a few days on this medication i started having diarhea at least 3 times per day and I still have it even after taking immodium and BIO-K yogurt.

Comment from: me, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 24

This medicine has given me diaharra, two days after I was on it. Its been over a week and I still have it, several times a day or more! Very bad case, the worst I ever had before. Also I had a few days of dry vaginal itching (which is all I ever get when on an antibiotic) So yeah by far the worst...won't take again!! Other than that I am free from infection.

Comment from: D J, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 12

Was really tired and had an upset stomach. When I napped I had terrible dreams and would sleep for 2 hours at a time during the day, just exhausted. I'd had the sinus infection for several weeks, before going on the Cefzil, without the exhaustion. I was on it a day before the tiredness started.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 24

I had a terrible reaction to this drug. I became short of breath, vomited continually & developed a skin rash. I had to go to the E.R. because of it.

Related Reading: rash

Parenting and Pregnancy

Get tips for baby and you.