Celebrex User Reviews

Celebrex - User Reviews

Celebrex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Celebrex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: judecutty@yahoo.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 08

For someone who has suffered with Degenerative Join Desiese for over 25 yrs. This is the first product that has helped me. It is not a miracle cure. It does not take the pain totally away from all of my envolved joints, but enough so that it allows me to function doing my everyday activities of daily living. Those who were trying to have Celebrex taken off of the market due to the "potential side effects" obviously never needed Celebrex in the first place; because the relief of the pain and the freedom to be an active member of society that it provides is worth any potential side effect.People who are not affected do not know or understand that living in a constatnt state of pain/discomfort dosen't just cause a physical hurt; it is emotionally and physically draining. God bless the makers of Celebrex for providing a product that has allowed me to keep my independence.

Related Reading: Celebrex

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 14

the pain gradaully decreased after a day or so. To understand have effective this drug is, is to stop taking it, and have the pain resume.

Comment from: cindy, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 19

I was prescribed 200mg daily of celebrex. Yes, I questioned the risks. Prior to taking celebrex, I could hardly walk. My days were limited to short periods on my feet. There was no life. I now feel good again, am enjoying life. Im still scared of the future with long term use, but it feels so good not to take narcotic meds, and the cordisone shots. I guess Im looking at the quality of my life, which is great since I started celebrex

Comment from: Kyllein, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 05

In brief, I broke my back and damaged the spinal cord. After years of Ibuprophen and Aspirin and Naproxin in varying doses at various intervals; my doctor prescribed me one 200mg Celebrex capule per day. It provides me better pain relief than any of the other OTC or prescription drugs, and I only need it once a day (Lunchtime with food). In brief, it works; and is worth the risks inherent in any NSAID drug. DON'T take any other NSAID with it, though; doing so increases your risk of bleeding exponentially! It isn't a blood thinner, though; so an Aspirin regimen (81mg once-per-day) may be approved by your doctor, but ask first! Don't take this drug and the Aspirin together, though; and always take it with food, and don't assume buffered aspirin is any safer than plain aspirin in this case. How happy am I with Celebrex? I can enjoy the winters again; that's how happy I am. I'm not a shut-in when it gets cold anymore, which used to be the case.

Related Reading: Aspirin

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 15

I have been using Celebrex for over 6 years for my arthritic knees (very little cartilege left in one knee). I can't run because of the artritis but am now able to be high activity in all other respects (bike, walking, aerobic machines, etc). I am also heart patient (triple by-pass five years ago) and a type II diabetic and have continued to use clebrex without side issues or adverse effects. I do not beleive I could have implemented the active lifestyle I need to improve by cardiac results and reduce my blood sugar results without the joint pain relief results of the celebrex.

Comment from: kbear, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 01

I think this product works great! My arthritis pain in my knee was gone in days. I only take this med when needed for 3-4 days. Make sure you take it in the morning with a good full breakfast. I've had no stomach problems taking it in this way.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: Mike, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 31

I have been taking celebrex for over 20 years, For lower back pain and heavy joint pain fingers, and shoulders. I did not take care of my body when I was young. I have not had any side effects that I am aware of. 200 to 400 mil.per day

Related Reading: lower back pain

Comment from: Grandma Bean, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 18

I suffer from degenerative disc disease as well as arthritis. Celebrex has made it possible to remain active. Should I for what ever reason miss a couple of days I immediately fell the unrelenting pain return.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options