Celebrex User Reviews

Celebrex - User Reviews

Celebrex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Celebrex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: oldhead2, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 04

I started celebrex 200 mg when the cartilage in my knees ground down to nothing, had one knee replaced and continued celebrex until I had the other knee replaced. The medication made life a whole lot better. I would recommend this for anybody with arthritis of the knees, I have been taking this for three years with no side effects. Hopefully, I can discontinue now both knees are repleced.

Comment from: scott, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 22

Have taken 1/2 prescribed dose (200mg) every day for over 10 years. If I miss one days pill I know by 5PM the following day because my joint pain is increased materially.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options