Celontin User Reviews

Celontin - User Reviews

Celontin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Celontin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Shirley, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 24

Is this an old medcation? It has worked for me for nearly 45 years. Some times even doctors do not know what it is. Drugstores find it hard to keep on hand for me but they do get it for me.Why isn't it used more?When other meds. do not work.

Comment from: stilldancing_98@comcast.net, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 06

I had an allergic reaction. I had edema, rash on face and body I was very irratible and wanted to commit suicide. My doctor told me to stop taking it immediatley and I went into status. I have been on every other drug available and surgery.

Related Reading: edema | rash | suicide

Comment from: stilldancing_98@comcast.net, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

I had an allergic reaction to this drug and I am detoxing.

Epilepsy

Find tips and treatments to control seizures.