Cenestin User Reviews

Cenestin - User Reviews

Cenestin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cenestin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Brandll, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 11

Had a hysterectomy 8 years ago been on this, worked great.Was off of it for a year.The hot flashes were ok to deal with after a while but the vaginal problems was getting bad, went back on cut pill in half.

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: happytobeme, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 30

Have been taking cenestin for 6 years. I've tried to wean myself off but the headaches and hot flashes were more than I could handle. Back on it!

Related Reading: cenestin

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 03

I have been taking Cenestin for six years along with prometrium. Eventually I would like to get off these meds, I'm not willing to deal with the awful symptoms I experienced without HRT. They have worked wonders.

Related Reading: prometrium

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 19

I've been taking this medication for about 3 years and have been on hormone replacement treatment for 22 years. I am also on prometrium. The combination has worked for me and I do not plan on getting off of the hormones any time soon. For me...they have worked.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 17

I've taken Cenestin for several years and have been totally satisfied. My symptoms have been controled and no side effects noted.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 07

I have been on this med for 8 years with no side effects. very saatisfied

Comment from: jmklh, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 29

I have been taking Cenestin for several years and I have felt like a new person ever since. Mood swings, hot flashes and night sweats are gone. Intimacy has become improved considerably.

Related Reading: night sweats

Comment from: becky, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 08

after my historectomy my dr put me on it and have had no adverse effects from it at all.

Comment from: scruggs, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 28

It has worked extremely well for me, but the increase in the cost is going to make it difficult to continus use.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 10

I had a hysterectomy 8 years ago and been on this every since. I have had the hot flashes and night sweats taken care of. The only drawback for me is the really dark splotches on my face. I have freckles and this makes it worse. I have recently stopped taking it and the splotches have almost cleared up. I have been able so far to deal with the mood swings and hot flashes.

Related Reading: freckles

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 11

I started taking this the first day after my hysterectomy and have been on it for several years now and have never had any negative side effects nor have I ever experienced any menopausal symptoms.

Comment from: Emmie, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 23

I have been taking cenestin for about ten years and have had great results. The times I have taken a break from using cenestin was very hard to deal with because of hot flashes, and sweating. It definately helps with post-menapause.It also helps with maintaing a healthy relation ship with my husband!