Cenestin User Reviews

Cenestin - User Reviews

Cenestin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cenestin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Carol, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 02

Cenestin works very well for me in every way,but the price seems excessively high.It was the only medication that gave me no side effects, and it gave me wonderful results. I actually felt better than normal.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

It worked on my hot flashes within two weeks, after a few more weeks I began to have severe breast tenderness and trouble breathing. Had to be tested for possible blood clot. The test was negative but it still makes me nervous to think about continued use.

Related Reading: breast

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 03

Most have not heard of Cenestin but it has worked great for me. Having had a hyst 7-8 yrs ago, I will fight you if you try to take me off. It has worked great and 'the change' is not anything I want to deal with now. I am 58 and so far...so good! We have to mail out meds into the insurance co...I pay the extra to be able to take them. I do not want to 'try' other brands...it works!!

Comment from: Susie, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 13

I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago and have been on Cenenstin since. I just recently stopped taking them,I was concerned about the length of time I have been on them and things have been horrible since I stopped, nite sweats,hot flashes,mood swings and NO desire. I'm ready to go back to taking them again. It worked wonders for me!

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 11

I had a hysterectomy and had to go on HRT because of the side effects. The Cenestin was great in keeping the emotions and hot flashes pretty much at a standstill, but I didn't know about the side effect of the dark brown spots that it would leave on my face. I now have to have a large spot, about the size of a quarter lasered because of the Cenestin. This does not happen with everyone, I just happen to be one of the unlucky ones. I've since changed to a different HRT and developed a dvt, so now I am no longer allowed to be on any HRT, so I have to deal with the emotions and hot flashes.

Comment from: Bobbie, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 27

Im under the impression it has caused meto gain weight.