Ciloxan Ophthalmic Ointment User Reviews

Ciloxan Ophthalmic Ointment - User Reviews

Ciloxan Ophthalmic Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ciloxan Ophthalmic Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dklem2001, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

I used this medication when my infant daughter scratched my eye, accedentally. It worked pretty well, but I also had to get numbing drops and use them before this medication. I didn't have any nasty side effects.

Comment from: Bamalady72@bellsouth.net, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 22

Severe swelling around the eye, eye irritation, burning, itching.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: Dot Cummings, 75 or over on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 22

Treatment has been good for redness & irritation of eyelids. But my eyelids are swollen and have white particals in tissue of lower lids.

Comment from: Pat, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

With-in 24 hours I could see that the redness on my eye lid was much less, and the swelling was down. My daughter also noticed the improvement.

Comment from: warbo16, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

after my appointment with the doc i was prescribed ciloxan, all i can say is wonderful stuff. within a day my eye was back to 80% and i wasnt afraid of looking into light as before i could barely open my eye. would recomend this teatment to anyone with uncontrollable eye functions, all my thanks to the experts! much appreciated

Comment from: ams, 7-12 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 18

My daughter had swelling of the eye after only 3 applications.

Comment from: lmoran176, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 12

The mess of using an ointment instead of drops is the only inconvenience so far. No side effects.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.