Clarinex User Reviews

Clarinex - User Reviews

Clarinex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clarinex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LOVE4MADSKY, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 28

I have had so many issues with itching, non-stop, constantly...mostly at night, but pretty much all the time. We couldnt find a link to anything...It was so horrible that I had itching spells that would last a good 45 minutes. Nothing would help till I started taking clarinex (desloratadine) There has been a huge difference. I still itch but not as badly as I used to.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 28

Have been taking for 5yrs. Tried others that didn't work,alegra,zyrtec,claritin. Has gotten expensive as an RX. ALAVERT is over the counter and exactly same loratadine tab, much less expensive for me at least.

Comment from: adriennerose13@gmail.com, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 15

I've suffered from severe allergies since I was about 4, and now i'm 17 and this has worked okay but not great. Some friends who are on clarinex as well say you're not supposed to eat graphfruit while taking this but I'm not really sure how true that is.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 07

Every year around the beginning of March my eyes get extremely itchy and red and lasts about three weeks. I've tried eye drops, Zyrtec, Benadryl all with minimal relief. This was the 1st year I've tried Clarinex, about an hour after the 1st dose the itchiness is gone, what a relief!

Related Reading: Benadryl

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 13

I just got the medication and trying to find out how to take it, with food or not and time of the day to take it,this is for hives