Clarinex-D 12hr User Reviews

Clarinex-D 12hr - User Reviews

Clarinex-D 12hr User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clarinex-D 12hr sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mississippimac, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 04

This medication worked but was definitely not worth it. It kept me up wide awake for 24+ hours. It was the most awful experience. When you are sick you want plenty of rest, not to be up for hours on end unable to sleep.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 14

I started taking this medication because I was constantly losing my voice. My Doctor said it was most likely due to seasonal allergies, so she perscribed Clarinex-D. This pill did improve my voice, but the side effects that I experienced were not worth it. I was jittery, nervous, disoriented, and I could not sleep. It also gave me very painful headaches. I went two days with about 3 hours of sleep combined. That's when I decided to stop the medication. I would not recommend Clarinex-D to anyone.

Related Reading: Clarinex

Comment from: 35-44 (Patient) Published: February 26

I was prescribed this drug for a sinus infection to be taken along with an antibotic. It made me feel so wierd..nervous, jittery, strange thoughts, sleeplessness. It did not clear my sinusus. I would not recommend.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Published: February 04

i was suffering from terrible allergy attacks and horrible allergy symptoms. this stopped it all except for an occasional sneeze every now and then

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

The side effects are far less than other allergy medications I have taken. Without it my eyes itch constantly in the spring.

Comment from: Ildito, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 27

uncontrol high blood pressure, fast heart beat, eyes and ears presusure

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 06

I have chronic allergies year round with all symptoms & within last 2 yrs. I experience burning eyes when the sun is bright & I cannot drive. I've used a lot of meds and this is by far the best. For those comments here about jitters, no sleep, etc., I wonder if you're not using the 2.5mg./12hr. I use Xyzal at night & that took care of the no sleep, anxious, etc., problems. Also avoid stimulants(such as coffee) or it will also increase these symptoms. This works great and is the best for me especially with the congestion help part. Tx

Related Reading: Xyzal

Comment from: few meds, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

Worked well the first day, not as effective the second. Did not feel great after taking this but better after I ate. Oddest effect was difficulty urinating - never had the side effect before

Comment from: stuffy, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 07

i experienced rapid heart beat, sleeplessness and lack of appetite. Also, many headaches at night. I would not take again

Comment from: canoe, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

This drug is ineffective. The FDA should allow the manufacture of Entex LA which was VERY effective. I continue to be congested and mucus pours from my nose. Don't bother using this drug.

Related Reading: Entex LA

Comment from: CMB, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 02

While this drug did take care of my allergies the side effects were not worth it. This drug caused me to be very jittery and tired all the time. I also experienced loss of appetite and headaches.

Comment from: nickyj, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I was prescribed this medication for congestion. I took it @ 9:30pm...while driving to work I became totally disoriented had to pull over. I went to the ER...I took the med again that night...became completely dizzy and nauseous. I will not be taking this med again.