Clarinex-D 24hr User Reviews

Clarinex-D 24hr - User Reviews

Clarinex-D 24hr User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clarinex-D 24hr sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: KJ, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 03

I found that it worked quite well for me, but trying to quit taking it has been quite difficult. I feel very odd and vague after not taking this for a few days. I want to see how I do without it having completed three years of allergy injections.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: momoftwo63, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 18

I used calrinex for chronic hives. It is the only medication that gave me any relief. My insurance won't pay for it. I tried other meds. None work.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: Stuffy Nose, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 04

This medicine worked great but I experienced the side effects of nausea, and lost my want to eat. So I am switching but if the side effects were not there it would be a great medicine.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 16

It worked right away

Comment from: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 10

i Take D 24 once a day and it has relieved my major rash itches i had from being very allergic to my old pet. Im 18 and this has also wiped out my acne problem.

Related Reading: rash | acne

Comment from: jbsrun@bellsouth.net, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

I have taken 2 pills (one Saturday night and one Sunday night) and I have not been able to sleep at night since! Help! What can I do to get my regular night sleep back? I'm exhausted!

Comment from: claritined!, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

I took Claritin D due to severe seasonal allergies. After taking it for the first day I felt nauseous, irritable and had all day mood swings including minor depression pangs. I am never one to suffer from insomnia but the night of the first morning i took it I also couldnt sleep from 3 am till 5 am. I happened to discuss this with a colleague who had also started recently taking it and he also mentioned severe repeated insomnia. The one day I did not take the medicine - as I forgot - my allergies returned but I had not mood swings. Then I got back to taking it and all the symptoms listed about returned!! After discussing this with my colleague I decided to google the side effects of Claritin d and discovered that there are thousands of people out there experiencing similar side effects. I decided to ttash my newly refreshed stock of the 154 pack tablets immediately - even though they cost close to $18 - as I figured the side effetcs were just not worth the allergy relief!

Related Reading: Claritin D | depression | insomnia

Comment from: vcm, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 01

every time i take this medicine i get light headed, and my head starts spineing

Comment from: Josie, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 15

I try to limit the use of this medication on account that it makes me real drowsy. Even if I take it at night and have 8+hrs of sleep I still feel drowsy in the morning. It also gives me dry mouth which is ok since I do drink a lot of water during the day but if I'm stuck 1/2 hour without water it does become bothersome. I've also noticed that if I take it for more than 3 days in a row I start getting anxiety so I try to take it 3 days on and 4 days off which isn't very beneficial during high allergy season.

Related Reading: dry mouth | anxiety