Clarinex-D 24hr User Reviews

Clarinex-D 24hr - User Reviews

Clarinex-D 24hr User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clarinex-D 24hr sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: STUD, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 02

I have been suffering from allergy to cold weathers and direct A/C breeze. I used this medication 5 mg, but I felt some littel heart pain, therefore, I quit taking it ever since.

Comment from: Bill, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

It has helped in many ways.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 20

I love this allergy medication! I have been on this medication since 2005 for my severe allergies. I found it the best to combat my severe allergies without making me tired or shakey. I take it in the morning and I am set for the day. Works great and I take it year round.

Comment from: salena, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

this medicine works great, I have been taken it for sinus problems. It clears congestion almost immediatly! But the first time I took it was before bed, and I didn't sleep a wink. It cause me to have severe dry mouth and rapid heart beat. My advice is to take it first thing in the morning, or you will have insomnia!