Claritin User Reviews

Claritin - User Reviews

Claritin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Claritin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: cranky, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 09

I had been taken Claritin for years and years for sinus problems and was quite happy with it. Until last year that was when I found out it raised my blood pressure and I had to switch to the less effective allegra. But no more rise in my BP

Related Reading: allegra

Comment from: Emily, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

The generic Wal-itrin D from Walgreens helped to ease the runny nose, headache and sneezing I was experiencing. My sleep became irregular, my heart is beating rapidly enough that I wanted to research side effects. The rapid heart beat became more apparent after my third dose. I am going to call my pharmacist/doctor next.