Cleocin User Reviews

Cleocin - User Reviews

Cleocin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cleocin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: babs, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 28

I was prescribed this medication after a root canal. The Dr. warned me of the side effects, which made me wonder why he prescribed it! I experienced stomach pains and loose bowls. I finished my week long prescription, and feel fine now.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 16

Honestly I cant say if i know this has worked for me. I was given this to take after I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I started on another antibiotic days earlier but after serve issues with a problem tooth the dr switched me to this antibiotic. I dont know if its something else or this med but i have EXTREME skin irratation and breakouts. Itching and the bumps are white heads. I am done with this. I took 18 of the 28 this is enough for me. Plus they taste horrible and make me want to throw up. Yuck!

Related Reading: Itching