Climara User Reviews

Climara - User Reviews

Climara User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Climara sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 02

I tried switching to this after years of Estraderm use because it was a once a week patch. GUESS WHAT! The blood levels of estrogen last only 4 days before they rapidly plummet to zero. I tested my blood, I am a physician. Several Gyn's confirmed what I thought. Don't use this for a full week and think you are protected. The FDA should pull this off the market if they don't change their claims on the dosing.

Related Reading: Estraderm

Comment from: Amanda, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 08

I am post menopause. This medication has worked wonders for me. I have been taking it a long time and wonder if I should stop. I tried stopping on my own and I had headaches and severe feelings of irritation. The recommendation to discuss this with your family physician is good advice.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 30

after removing the patch, if one is not replaced right away, i will begin to have vaginal bleeding. is this normal?

Related Reading: vaginal bleeding

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 02

I used the patch for 3 weeks - headache, leg aches, moodiness and then a full blown period, 5 days of heavy bleeding after 4 years with no period

Related Reading: headache