Clindesse User Reviews

Clindesse - User Reviews

Clindesse User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clindesse sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 06

Symptoms gone in one day! Outstanding. Did have a little discharge for the next week, guessing that it was just the 'minimal leakage' they were talking about..but otherwise, the SMELL is FINALLY GONE! =]

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 30

Outstanding product, symptoms gone in 1 day. My husband didnt like it that he had to wait 1 week to resume sexual activity. I highly recommend it first.

Comment from: Fl Gal, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 30

I used this twice in the last two years, the first time it worked great, cleared up quickly and actually brought almost immediate relief. Most recently, it took longer to cure the BV, about 4 days, and I had worse irritation for a few days after using. I also developed a yeast infection, which did not happen the first time I used the product. I think the effectiveness of the medicine depends on how serious your infection is and what else is going on with your body, hormones etc. It will work, give it time. If you do not feel better in a few days call your doctor and they will recommend something else.

Comment from: jayne, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 14

Clindesse was very easy to use (no side effects at all) and so far I am symptom free (3 weeks later). A lot of reviews on here say that it is very expensive. The clindesse website has a $15 rebate form to fill out (you need to take it the pharmacy with you to get a label). So that may help with the cost.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 21

I was very satisfied that this product worked and cleared that nasty odor!!! The only problem that I had was about 3 to 4 days later I had intense itching and burning that made me feel as thought I had a yeast infection and after reading the side effects from the sheet the pharmacy gave me put my mind at ease. I would recomend this medicine to anyone suffering from BV it works! as far as all of you that want to know how long you have to obstain from intercoure thats a question you would need to ask your Dr. as im sure all Dr's. will have a different answers I will tell you what my Dr. said, he told me 24 hrs is long enough to obstain. I asked that question cause as with my Husband alot of Boy Friends and Husbands out there don't like to wait...I hope this was helpful to someone that may or may not have experianced the same side effects as me. Althoguh I had this rough patch with this medicine I would still highly recomend it...

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

The bacterial infection was gone within a day. I was dissappointed a few days after administering the medication, because it led to extreme vaginal dryness and symptoms which lead me to believe is a yeast infection. I am very dissappointed that neither my dr nor the product package had enough information as to the side effects.

Related Reading: vaginal dryness

Comment from: daisy317, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 18

Very messy!! Caused intense burning for first 2 days. I would rather take oral medications than use this cream.

Comment from: tberry, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 17

this is the best treatment that i have received for bacterial vaginosis

Related Reading: bacterial vaginosis

Comment from: sam, 45-54 (Patient) Published: January 16

I get this (Bacteria Vaginosis) alot I have had several different types of cream that you generaly have to use 5 to 7 days this is a one time treatment I love it

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 20

I used this drug with no symptoms until a week later. I developed itching which was listed as a possible side effect. The next day it intensified and nothing seemed to relieve it. Was a weekend also so waited until my doctors office opened on Monday and was prescribed Diflucan. By then the itching had increased and I had intense burning and discharge and swelling. Took the Diflucan and after second day am feeling relief. My doctor says I have yeast now but not relating to a side effect of the Clindesse because that would have been right away. I think otherwise. I would never use Clindesse again. The side effects a week after use were way worse than any yeast infection I ever had.

Related Reading: Diflucan