Clindesse User Reviews

Clindesse - User Reviews

Clindesse User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clindesse sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

The meds worked great. Used before I went to bed and had relief by morning. The only downfall is that no where can I find any information about the after time. How long should you have discharge? When ti worry? HOw long before you can resume your sex life etc.

Published: July 24

Thank heaven! Ive never had BV before so I had no idea what was going on when I had the symptoms. Having BV is so embarrassing and you just feel dirty and ugly! Use Clindesse at night so you arent walking around and have leakage. Worked overnight. Only had slight stomach cramps and diahrrea about 3 hours after administered.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 16

Like others have mentioned, there is little advice on when to resume sexual activity. Great results quickly! My only complaint was the discharge approx 3-5 days later in a seemingly heavy volume and it seems to continue to "leak" for several more days in a very light volume. Directions seem to just leave you hanging on follow up care!

Comment from: 19-24 (Patient) Published: May 22

I get bv often and my doctor always prescribes this. Although it is pricy, even after insurance, its easy and works fast. I would highly recommend it!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 23

It worked for me.

Comment from: casurfr220@aol.com, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 19

I must say that I am horribly dissatisfied with this drug! I was given Clindesse thinking it would be so easy and side effect free, but I was incredibly wrong. I have had severe cramping and abdominal pain from the first day. I would never take this drug again!!!

Related Reading: abdominal pain

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 25

I have had what seems to be a yeast infection for almost two month.. My obgyn prescribed me Diflucan (two single pills to help with this problem) and cream.. I waited 5 days until I felt like the infection had past to had intercourse. By the next morning, the infection was back and EXTREMELY irritating and painful. I immediately went back to her and she prescribed me Clindesse. This is totally ineffective and I took it on a Monday.. Waiting til that Friday to call my doctor and tell her that this medication was not working.. She said wait until Monday and call back. I had to go 3 horribly uncomfortable days because of her decision. Now I am taking Metronidazole Im on the second day... I still have thick white discharge.. slight itchiness. I have tried so many things. My boyfriend and I just decided not to have intercourse for a long time.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

I was diagnosed with BV approximately 2 months ago. After administering Clindesse), waiting 5 days to have intercourse and eating yogurt everyday (as my Doctor instructed) the infection went away. Nevertheless, about 2 weeks later (after my period) the infection returned. My Doctor told me that sometimes your period can trigger the infection to come back on. To me, this is absurd. My doctor prescribed Clindesse to me again, which I administed three days ago. So, we will see if it goes away and stays away this time. The disappointing aspect of this situation is the thought of having to live with this for the rest of my life, because no one knows what causes BV. This has been extremely frustrating.