Clinoril User Reviews

Clinoril - User Reviews

Clinoril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clinoril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: teacher60410, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 03

I am using Clinoril for Fibromyalgia Pain. So far it works well; better than others I've tried. Great for sore muscles and joints. Hope I don't develop stomach problems in the future, though.

Related Reading: Clinoril | Fibromyalgia

Comment from: gini ventura, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 12

I have taken since 1987

Published: January 01

i work in fast food and use my thimbs daily, over use of my joints caused injury. the doctor perscribed this drug and it worked really well

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 23

I have taken this for 3 years for general joint vpain. I only have to take it 3 days a week and it gives great relief. If I forget to take iy I know immediately, because within a day the pain is back.

Comment from: Samantha, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 07

I had arthritis in my right ankle so bad that I could hardly walk and within 2 days of taking the medication it was 50% better in the sense that the swelling and pain went down markedly.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: Johan Molina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 02

I have been switched from Vicodin to this medication. I have DeQuervains Tendinitus and have to have surgery. I just wish they would stop messing around with my medications like a guinea pig. I know the Norco took the pain away...They probably thought I might get addicted, but was originally told to stay ahead of the pain and took the medication as directed. I dunno. I hate Kaiser!

Related Reading: Vicodin | Norco

Comment from: Michelle, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 05

I Had OA and this medication is the one that had help me the most.

Comment from: perfuze, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

Being used as a remedy for Dressler's syndrome post CABG

Comment from: thecook, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 30

I have taken Sulindac treatment twice: once for achy feet which eventually got better; then I used Sulindac for lower back pain and still use it regularly for that. It enables me to have a normal, active life.

Related Reading: lower back pain

Comment from: Jess, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 24

I was prescribed 200 milligrams twice daily for suspected back problems that radiated down my right leg. Until I was prescribed this medication, Sodium Naproxen wouldn't relieve the severe pain and I was basically incapacitated. I'm able to function, instead of being bed ridden due to my inability to walk.

Comment from: CASABLANCOHH@AOL.COM, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 01

I TOOK THIS MED FOR SEVERAL YEARS....SUDDENLY I GOT DIAHARREA FOR MONTHS....HAD TO COME OFF CLINORIL ----NOTHING COMES CLOSE ---IN LOTS OF PAIN NOW.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I have tried several RA meds this one id very good for me.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options