Clinoril User Reviews

Clinoril - User Reviews

Clinoril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clinoril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: june, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 17

any sudden move of the neck muscle creats pain due to a spasm in the left neck. You did not offer enough options re;"conditions to treat". Thses are spasms according to MD. I would like to know what clinoril is prescribed to treat, not hoe effective it's been with me.

Comment from: koloheoe, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 12

I've been taking this drug since 1995 till 2012 and it has eased my pains considerably. I was instructed by my Dr to stop this medication and within 3 days the pain was back "big time". I now have a call in to him so I can restart this med.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

HELPED WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS

Comment from: CB_Squirrels, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 14

I have been taking Sulindac for 14 yrs and it has been the one stable medicine in my life of PAIN for the last 15 yrs, and my only complaint is that I have now developed a fairly bothersome allergy to the medicine and have to take Allegra on a daily basis to enable me to cont' taking Sulindac.

Related Reading: allergy | Allegra

Comment from: zoomom, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 21

Has not helped my bursitis in my hip.

Related Reading: bursitis

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 13

Taking for a frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). Dr. attempted to switch to Mobic because of digestive upset with the Clinoril. Pain returned while taking Mobic which made physical therapy difficult. I am now, happily, back on the Clinoril and just accept the digestive problems.

Related Reading: frozen shoulder | Mobic

Comment from: Rich, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

Have tried Lodine. Vicudin and 800mg ib pro and clinoril 200mg. No help at all. These meds started 12/6/2008. a couple of weeks each. Seems to me that a pill of some potency should relieve pain. Now What??

Related Reading: Lodine

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options