Clobex Spray User Reviews

Clobex Spray - User Reviews

Clobex Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clobex Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sphil59958@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

The drug worked as well as could be expected, but my psoriasis returned after aprox. 2 weeks after i stopped the drug. I waited about one month and started using it again for the prescribed dose...one spray to affected areas for two weeks. It has been a week since i started again and it is working great but I am skepticcal that once i stop the psoriasis will return. So I feel like the whole thing is for nothing.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: Jojos0420, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 14

I have had psorasis my entire life, but have only suffered from spots here and there, until a strep throat infection and I was COVERED, head to toe, inside and outside my body. Never saw anything like this in my entire life. Tried flax seed oil, and a bunch of prescription creams, this stuff, along with going to a tanning salon, were the only thing that got rid of the last stubborn plaques. I too am now afraid to go off it, after reading the postings of others, but i understand if you stay on any med forever, it will then stop working as well. Unfortunatly Psoriasis is a lifetime ailment, so we will have to learn to keep it under control with sunlight or other ways.

Related Reading: strep throat

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 30

i have eczema on my face & scalp. the patches become so embarrassing. i use the clobex only when i get flare ups and it works after just one treatment. i love it!

Related Reading: eczema | clobex

Comment from: indy_bratt, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 12

I have had severe plaque psoriasis since I was 12-13yrs old and this is the BEST topical treatment I've ever had!!! I use the shampoo twice a week (when I need it) & the spray as needed. I am also on Humira injections every other week & utilize a tanning bed 2-3 times a week. Since starting the Clobex products my psoriasis has gone from more than 70% of my body & covering my WHOLE scalp, to NOTHING on my scalp and nearly no plaques on my body either - after just four weeks!!! I saw improvement literally within days. Other reviewers NEED to realize that topical treatments will not clear up their psoriasis plaques for good. Topical treatments need to be combined with other treatments - preferrably methotrexate or an injectable like Enbrel or Humira (both have programs for FREE meds)and possibly tanning (which for me works better than doc's office uvb treatments & far less costly). That combination will clear you & keep you mostly clear. Also, people need to remember that the same things don't work for every patient. I've been on EVERY psoriasis treatment currently available except Stelara (no need since Humira works) and the only that work for me are combining tanning with meds: methotrexate worked for me, Enbrel did NOT - it made it worse! Humira seems to be working for me. Topically, the only one that used to work was Clobetasol Ointment .05% (but the Cream version does NOT work for me). Now I have Clobex, which to me is like liquid gold. I haven't put it on my body in almost two weeks and still no new plaques, but I know when a plaque does come up (they always will until there is a cure) one spray of the Clobex ONCE a day for a week will make it disappear =)

Related Reading: Humira | Enbrel | Stelara

Comment from: dovesnwolves@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 13

my husband had what i call a really bad case of cradle cap but, the doctor called it psoriasis of the scalp. this stuff was like a miracle cure. you rub it in, wait a few minutes, comb the scalp with a fine tooth comb & poof the problems was cured.

Comment from: free730, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 25

huge plaques on my scalp, i am african american and trying to wash my hair every other day was drying my scalp and hair...after 2weeks of clobex use they all disappeared. now i only use it for 1 application a day one full week and 1 day per week for the other 3 weeks of the month. it has been such a blessing

Comment from: lallieth, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 19

FANTASTIC! Within 4 days I saw a result.My skin was no longer red or itchy and my plaques were fading.Within one week,the psoriasis was gone. I love it!

Published: November 25

the lotion works very well, my psoriasis goes away after a week or two of using the clobex but shortly after i stop using it, it comes back. i wonder if it will keep coming back once i stop or should i just keep using the medicine and not stop at all even if the psoriasis is gone.