Clobex Spray User Reviews

Clobex Spray - User Reviews

Clobex Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clobex Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jenbethalex1, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 27

I've been using it for yrs, weekdays, break on weekends, the another week of weekdays, then an enrire 7 day break...during weekends & breaks I use Dovonex to maintain. So, far after 18 yrs with psoriasis, this is the best topical I have ever used & I've used just about everything.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

One of the best products that has worked for me in over 20 years.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 20

used to help psoriasis, bleaches skin out

Comment from: jellybean, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 21

I have used the Clobex spray for my skin and Clobex shampoo for my hair for a year to treat my psoriasis. It worked the first couple of weeks that I had used it. Shortly after, my psoriasis came back and it got worse than ever before. This medication does not work well and I would not advise anyone else to use this product. Recently, what has worked for me is getting plenty of sun. Since I've been exposing my skin and scalp in the rays of the sunlight at least once a week for 30-45 minutes, my psoriasis has almost healed completly. The flares and itchiness has come to a complete halt. I strongly urge not to take anymore medications and to expose your skin to some sunlight. I've been living with psoriasis for seven years, from my knees down to my ankles and on my scalp. With the once a week sunlight treatment, I'm hoping that the plaque will be gone by this summer. It sure would be nice to wear some shorts in public, finally.

Related Reading: Clobex shampoo

Comment from: Clobex Shampoo, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 21

Since using this product I noticed hair loss, burning/tingling of my scalp and headaches. I'm hoping that this is not permanent and am discontinuing its use. I also have Clobex Lotion and am apprehensive about it's long range effects.

Related Reading: hair loss | Clobex Lotion

Comment from: steph0901, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 16

I was just recently diagnosed with psoriasis after a massive outbreak over my entire body after a strep throat infection. I just started using Clobex in combination with Cortizone-10, ZPak antibiotics (to ensure the strep is gone) and UVB light treatments 3x a week at the derm. My fingers are crossed that the combination of treatments will provide some relief (terrible itching) and rid my body of the unsightly red welts. So far I feel the OTC Cortizone-10 is providing the most relief. The Clobex burns on contact, doesn't rub in very well (leaves an oily residue) and I begin to feel itchy again within minutes. Hopefully that will change as I use it more and begin to heal. Otherwise, besides the intense itching and very expensive mode of treatment what it seems to be now is just a huge inconvenience. I'm just grateful it's winter and am able to cover myself up!!!

Related Reading: itching | burns

Comment from: butch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 11

This spray works very well.It gets rid of the ugly red spots all over my body.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 21

i have lichen planus on my wrist and feet and forearms it worked great on my forearms but it's slow to work on my hands and feet when i apply it to my hands and feet it seems to hurt more then it helps. i wish it would just go away i'm tried of sore skin

Related Reading: lichen planus

Comment from: bgranny, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 27

I had a skin allergy and I went to see 4 different doctors, the 4th prescribed this medicine for me and I received relief immediately.

Related Reading: allergy