Clobex Spray User Reviews

Clobex Spray - User Reviews

Clobex Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clobex Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Linda, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 12

This spray has helped my psoriasis when none of my other topical worked. It is very expensive but it does work.

Comment from: Mike, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

My doctor diagnosed a rash on my wrist as eczema. I was prescribed Clobex after using other prescription cream with no resolve. After using the lotion for only a few days, the results were significant and my eczema is under control.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: unhappy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 12

While Clobex spray reduced my psoriatic plaques, I had 2 adverse effects: 1) loss of hair in the region where the sparay was applied and 2) I accidentally sprayed it into my eye and got a stye 2-3 days later in the exact location that the spray landed. The spray is wasteful, as some of it goes airborne when applying (is this a health hazard?). This is a major issue considering the expense of this medicine. To avoid the problem, I find myself spraying onto my hand/fingers and spreading the lotion quickly, before it evaporates or is absorbed. Also, the spray is very oily and I have ruined clothes and a comforter that some of the backsplash of the spray landed on or from not waiting long enough to put my clothes on (at least 5 min wait is necessary). My thoughts - effective, yet dangerous product that the company should have tested and formulated more in terms of product delivery. A lotion would have been much better.

Comment from: CSM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 20

Following biospy results indicating psoriasis on my feet, began using Clobex spray once per day for 2 weeks and had 3 month nearly complete remission. Now, 5 months later, I have a severe outbreak n my feet which the Clobex is not controlling. This is an *extremely* expensive medication that is difficult to apply in the spray form, and it does not seem to work well at least for me. There must be something cheaper that works better.

Comment from: kjax, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 16

I started using Clobex a few years ago after a sudden outbreak after I had strep throat. It worked GREAT in the beginning but doesn't work as well now and has also made my hands VERY dry (from application) and has also thinned out the skin on my legs to wear I bruise horribly on my legs and if I even bump into something the skin breaks. However the positive is that it worked in the beginning and still helps with the horrible itching.

Comment from: nymermaid2003@aol.com, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

why would a doctor give this shampoo for hair loss?

Comment from: Tomp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 06

I have a plaque that covers most of my right kneecap. No treatments i've used in the past (3 years) worked at all. The plaque is painful, itchy and ugly. I received a 10ml sample from my new dermatologist and it cleared it with moderate use. I ran out and the plaque still has not returned in about three weeks of no treatment. I just received another sample today and I am going to work on getting some plaques on my elbows under control now. Good luck everyone, psoriasis is a pain.

Comment from: Hulagrl713, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 10

I have tried it ALL (Except orals)... Clobex spray IS THE BEST!!!! Can see it working within hours! Totally worth the price.