Clomid User Reviews

Clomid - User Reviews

Clomid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clomid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

AT 34, suffered from Unexplained Infertility. I appeared to ovulate on my own, but was not getting pregnant (and dh's SA was through the roof). On a total of 5 cycles of clomid lifetime (50 mg each), I acheived pregnancy 3 times and am the mother of two boys. I had zero side effects.

Related Reading: Infertility | clomid | pregnancy

Comment from: bates2010, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 14

I was started on clomid 50mg due to having irregular periods causing difficulty concieving. I had been using ovulation tests prior to starting clomid and usually i was ovulating.. but not always. Also the length of my cycle would be 38days one month then 27 the next. So I took one round of clomid, I ovulated one week after the last dose of clomid and got pregnant that month! The only side effect I had were some headaches, but they were tolerable with tylenol and it was worth it in the long run.

Related Reading: tylenol

Comment from: manda23, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 07

Hi my name is Amanda my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for 3 years and nothing i went to the doctor and he gave me clomid 50mg i took it the first month and nothing the second month i took it and i am now 5 weeks pregnant. this stuff works miracles i think. i would recomend it to anybody

Comment from: peace, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 03

Wow! I've been infertile 10years! I've remarried and moved out of town. This is when I found my doctor who prescribe clomid. I have irregular periods all my life. In March of 2010 he prescribe provera (to induce period) and clomid 50mg. It didn't work. Next month provera and clomid 100mg didn't work. So I waited and waited until July to take provera and clomid 150mg. Read that: 150mg!!! and it work! I had my period on August 2. I am now 1month pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't lose hope everyone! I wish you all luck!

Related Reading: provera

Comment from: southernbelle00, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 26

This is my second time responding, and my second dosage of clomid. My sister is a obgyn nurse and she advised me to take the drug on days 5-9 and have sex every other day from days 14-21. I tried it and it worked the first go around is normally not successful because the drug has to have time to get in your system! The trick is your mate has to have time to build *** ***** count. ****** *** once every other day gives him time to do so. Also ladies stay stress-free!!

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: kdart, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 24

I tried 50mg for 6 months, while I ovulated I never was able to concieve. With a dosage of 100mg I have been blessed 3 different times. I had horrible side effects but in the end it was worth it.

Comment from: Sunny4utoo, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

I have PCOS and they told me it would be hard for me to get prego! But, I am 5 weeks pregnant today from using this medicine for a 2nd dose!!!I am back again to tell u ladies... Using Provera to have a period and then using Clomid can make u Ovulate and don't give up hope!!!!!!!!! I had sex every other day and I took the pills from days 5-9 and it worked for me like a charm!!! I thank God for this little gift!!! Good Luck Ladies!!! Much Prayers to you!! Baby Dust!!!****** =)

Comment from: hfox33, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

Both of my sons are clomid babies. I am now taking clomid again in hopes of a 3rd child. It has a low risk of multitables. I had very little side effects. A small amount of cramping during ovulation. I would highly recommend clomid.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 06

I took 3 rounds of clomid with no luck. I took two months off and then started another 3 rounds. On my last round of clomid,I got an HSG (to see if there was a blockage in my fallopian tube) and there was not a blockage. I had made an appt with a fertility specialist to see what our next step was (my husband and I have been trying for a yeah and a half). I got to cancel the appoint because I found out that I am pregnant!! I swear the Clomid and the HSG did the trick!! Good luck to everyone and don't lose hope!!

Trying to Conceive

Get tips and advances in treatment.