Clomid User Reviews

Clomid - User Reviews

Clomid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clomid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bunintheoven, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

My husband and I tried to get pregnant 4 years ago and it never happened for us. We finally decided to try again. After talking to my doctor, he put me on Metformin and Clomid. The only side effect I had from clomid was one hot flash and that was it. After taking my first dose of 50 mg days 5-9, I found I was pregnant! This is our first child. We went through many negative pregnancy test before and just broken hearted each time. So for you ladies out there that are reading this and you are thinking this is never gonna happen. It can happen. God blessed us and may he bless you!

Comment from: sunny4utoo, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 20

I have Pcos... And the doctors told me it would be hard for me to get pregnant. Well, the first time I took Clomid I had no period and the doctor just told me I should take it with no period and to try and have sex 10 days after the pills ended... Well, I didn't get pregnant but, then the second time I took Provera to make me start my period and on days 5-9 I took the 5 Clomid Pills 50MG... We had sex every other day even on the days I took my pills... And all the way up to 2 weeks after taking them... Well, I have used the ovulation calender and the pregnancy calender from Well, according to the Pregnancy calender on here I used the first day of the start of my Period for Provera... It says today I am 4weeks and 5 days pregnant today and I took a pregnancy test and it was Pregnant!!! I am soooo excited..... GOOD LUCK AND MUCH LOVE TO U LADIES!!!! I tried for 1 year and it happened so don't give up hope!! Pray to God like I did!!! Have a great day!!!

Comment from: paitie, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 03

I took Clomid because i was not ovulating. It made me have some mild hot flashes and I wwas starving most of the time i was on it. But after the first month of taking it...I am pregnant!!!! I read a ton of the other reveiws and was really afraid that it would not work but i want to give someone hope by telling you that it worked for me and i am very very pleased!!

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 01

I have polycystic ovarian disease and was told by gyn that I was not producing eggs. I wanted to have a baby so I opted to try Clomid 50mg. I got pregnant the first cycle and I am very happy! I am due in November with my first child. I would suggest this drug to everyone. The only down fall is that it gave my cramping pain, headaches, and fatigue, but it was all worth it.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: Mrs.A, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 05

I started my first around of clomid June 5 and my second around on July 5. I come on my cycle the first of every month. On August 1 I did not come on. I took 6 pregnancy test and they all came back positive. Ladies please understand that it is not the medicine, but it is God working through the clomid. Please pray and keep the faith. If God promise this to you, he will make it come true. I am now 5 weeks and my baby is due on April 7, 09. God bless and good luck to all.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

I had not been ovulating for over a year since the birth of my first child. I was just prescribed Clomid, 50 mg, days 5-9 of my cycle in January. I just found out that I am pregnant! I had no side effects other than slight nausea. I could not be happier with the results!!

Comment from: Babycakes1123, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 31

My husband and I knew we wanted to start a family as soon as we got married.... We had no idea until then that it was going to be hard to come by. After about 6 months of trying with no success I made an appointment with my doctor. My doctor referred me to a fertility clinic and Dr. Frank Silver took us under his wing. I found out that I had cysts all over both of my ovaries and that my right ovary was inlarged. Dr. Silver immediately scheduled me for surgery and removed the cysts. I then started taking Clomid 150mg daily for 5 day each month and found out I was pregnant less than 5 months later. Our delight was suddenly ended 3 months later when I began bleeding and lost our baby. Two months after loosing our baby I was reluctant to try it again, but the idea of not giving it one more try for my husband eased my fears. After about 8 months of trying we started house hunting so our attention was taken away from baby camp and we dove into getting a house, but I still continued to take my medication on time every month. Finally about 5 weeks after moving into our home I began feeling a little queasy. I bought a three pack of pregnancy tests... And we were pregnant!!! Our son Payton is 2 1/2 years old now and we couldn't be happier!!! For those out there frusterated from going through this... Don't give up!!! When you least expect it, your little miracle will com. Remember that stressing eachother out on not being successfull each month puts one more barrier in your path. Love one another and have faith that one day you will have you little miracle.

Related Reading: cysts

Trying to Conceive

Get tips and advances in treatment.