Clomid User Reviews

Clomid - User Reviews

Clomid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clomid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mrs. a, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 28

2 months ago i wrote that i got pg on my 2nd round of clomid, but 5 weeks later i had a mc. in jan my ob will start me back on clomid. I also still take metformin. please ladies put god first and everything will fall in places.

Comment from: mom2threemiricles, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 26

I have used this drug successfully for two pregnancies. My oldest was concieved after 3 rounds of low dose Clomid (50mg), my second was conceived after 4 rounds at 100mg. The only drawback was the mood swings.

Comment from: mommyoftwins, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 04

well i posted a while back that im 24 years old and i took clomid over two years ago bc i have endometriosis i got pregnant on my second round of 50mg with boy girl twins....well a couple months ago we decided to try again and well second month of 50 mg pregnant again..im six weeks we find out in a couple days how many babies,,,,best of luck to all keep praying!!!

Related Reading: endometriosis

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 24

i took clomid to become pregnant with my second child for unexplained secondary infertility. it was taken for a term of almost eighteen months and had no effect whatsoever. i only became preganant 6 vweeks after stopping the use of it.

Comment from: mrs_vg, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 16

I'm 30 years old with PCOS. My husband is 29. I've been trying to conceive (assisted with medication) for about 10 months and longer than that if I count my time before being diagnosed with PCOS and starting medication. I've posted on this site twice before (10/5 and 10/20) during different phases of my journey. I did one round of Clomid (100mg) and found out I was pregnant on Friday! I had few side effects with the clomid, but was not hopeful because I never got a positive with the ovulation predictor kit so I just kinda chose the "most likely" days to be intimate. Well, it worked and I'm amazed. I'd love to answer questions for anyone so if you have any, let me know. Good luck to all of you!

Comment from: Snow Girl, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

I conceived my son using clomid the first time after unexplained infertility. I am now about to start my second dose of clomid as we are ready for our next child.

Comment from: SarahStanley, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 14

I am 20 and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. I have PCOS and my Dr. got my periods in straight and I have been ovulating. I have been taking Clomid for 3 months and I find out 30th if I am PG or not. I dread that day every month because I always start my period! I am tired of being disappointed every month. Why does this have to be so hard? I know many of you women reading this are going through the same thing as I am. I am just getting ready to give it all up. I have always heard that when you quit trying you will get PG. How can we not think about it when it is something that affects our everyday life? Some people just don't understand because they did not go through this. I really hate when these girls get PG and have an abortion or just don't care about there babies, when all of us women are trying and have been trying. Yes ladies I know I am blabbing on but my friends and family just don't really understand since they have never went through this. It is hard and I am scared once I do get PG I will have a miscarriage like most other women. I just want a happy family!

Related Reading: miscarriage

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

I was on Clomid for 2 Cycles (50mg) and now I'm 5 weeks Pregnant! I had no side effects and it worked!....Fast!!!

Comment from: beegirl4life, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 16

4 Years ago I took clomid and got pregnant right away with my son. He is 3 now and we are tring for another baby. I have severe PCOS and was told at a very young age that I would never conceive on my own. Today is the 5th day of my cycle and I am starting my 4th round of clomid tonight. Since I started it in August it has not made me ovulate at all, which has really dissapointed me. I have not ovulated but I am having regular periods so it's very confusing. The clomid worked for us once before and I am praying it works for us again because we cannot afford any other treatments. I feel so alone sometimes and then I come to others comments and I feel like I am part of something. I want my body to work correctly and sometimes get really frustrated that it isn't doing what it is suppose to do. My mom had this syndrome and had 3 girls. Let's hope I take after her in that too.

Trying to Conceive

Get tips and advances in treatment.