Clozaril User Reviews

Clozaril - User Reviews

Clozaril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Clozaril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: fran, 25-34 (Patient) Published: March 08

I have been on clozaril about a week for bi-polar and so far I had great results, even though I have only been taking it for a week. I feel like I am able to cope better on clozaril. I have tried many drugs and clozaril works the best for me.

Comment from: Nate, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 04

My son Had taken a lot of drugs that was suppose to help Some helpeda little some made it worse some not at all . Clozaril Has made a world of differance. He acts more like himself.

Comment from: redwoman, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 08

I took Clozaril for several years. Now I have severe memory problems. Such as remembering faces and names. Tasks that need to be done or schedules. I gained considerable weight, and have not been able to lose weight around the tummy. My doctor spent about three months getting me off of this and on another more recent drug. Thank goodness.

Comment from: wolf, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 02

My son was very ill and tried every treatment available. Nothing worked that well until he started taking Clozaril. He is now attending College with great grades and 90% of symptoms gone. We are so thankful.

Comment from: mick, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 14

been 0n cloz since 1995 very effective medication salavation an issue,weight gain,able to hold down full tome employment.have been advised slight heart issue may no be caused by cloz?would try everything else before comencing cloz

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 19

This medication has helped me deal with the voices. I would recommend it to those individuals seeking relief.

Comment from: micup, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 10

I've been on Clozaril for around 6 years after trying several other drugs --(Prolixin Zyprexa Risperdal---Each drug was effective in helping with intrusive thoughts and fear. However as a last ditch effort I was put on Clozaril for the lack of severe side affects (ie my eyes rolled to the back of my head, strange movements of my hands). With Clozaril I had mostly the best of both worlds. ,

Related Reading: Prolixin | Zyprexa | Risperdal