Codeine Sulfate User Reviews

Codeine Sulfate - User Reviews

Codeine Sulfate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Codeine Sulfate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kiki, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 28

sleepy

Comment from: Stevei, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 01

After having part of my small intestine removed, I had severe diarrhea. My weight dropped from my normal 145 to less than 110. I have gained at least 15 pounds back and it does control the diarrhea very well

Comment from: bloodsugardaddy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 05

I am using for diabectic Diarhea . Have found that it is useful at the 30 mg x 4 times daily dose that I take. Hopefully I can soon stop taking the expensive suplements. I am worried about the potentially addictive properties of this medication, but I have had other opiate based medication in the past, for about a year perscription, and not had a problem. I suppose the trick is to not exceed the dosage subscribed to you.

Comment from: n59, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

Used to offset side effects from bowel resection for colon cancer to slow down the bowel.While it heals and gets use to food agan

Related Reading: colon cancer