Cogentin User Reviews

Cogentin - User Reviews

Cogentin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cogentin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gerard murphy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 30

drug is not consitant as treatment for moderate stiffness or shakes.which is ocassionly.

Comment from: brandon22, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 23

I have taken this medication for TD caused by Haldol. The side effects where extremely bad. I could not read, it made everything blury. My mouth was really dry. I think it made me more paraniod than when I was off all medications. I don't know but I think the cogentin also caused me to get something similar restless leg syndrome while I was on it because I couldn't quit moving my legs at bed time. Cogentin did unfreeze my body like it should. The medicine(for me) is good for emergencies like TD on occasion but I won't never take it regularly again.

Related Reading: restless leg syndrome

Comment from: Be of good cheer!, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

Each day I've noticed gradual improvement by taking Cogentin 1mg twice a day. I'm after ~ 10 days of Cogentin, and counting, already realizing a major difference in self confidence to actually try certain tasks of which I for some time avoided. I hope to improve even more concerning relief from tremor. Have a great day!

Comment from: Been there too, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 17

I took cogentin a few years ago to counteract side effects from a neuroleptic (EPS). Soon I was falling asleep all the time while driving, unable to speak in a complete sentence, and apparently raving about nonexistent missiles in Japan. I can't even remember most of what happened during that period of time. When I saw my doctor and couldn't communicate with him at all either by speaking or writing, he had to hospitalize me to get me stabilized and to change my medications.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.