Colazal User Reviews

Colazal - User Reviews

Colazal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Colazal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Sammie421, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 25

I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis less than a year ago. I live a very busy life, as I am 22 and I go to college full time and I work full time. The medicine started working in less than 5 days and I felt relieved. However, too many pills to take in one day....remembering for me is very hard. If I do forget, I know it, because my stomach will act up the next day. Overall, very impressed with this medicine. Now if I could only remember to take it!

Comment from: magaisme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 17

The experience was good but my DR. tells me that it is on loner on the market is that true? I'm taking pentasa and it's not working

Related Reading: pentasa

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 09

I have had good results with colazal. It works!