Colcrys User Reviews

Colcrys - User Reviews

Colcrys User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Colcrys sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 10

I've started to have gout episodes in my foot since I lost one kidney and my Uric Acid is always elevated. My primary doctor advised to start taking Colcrys and the first two days I could tolerate the drug well. By the third day, I had severe diarrhea, mild stomach cramping and felt nauseated the entire day. My foot doctor informed me to only take it twice a day and with meals and that helped. But after I finish this prescription out, I am going to look for other ways to control my uric acid buildups even I have to become a vegetarian!!!

Comment from: myrock, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 25

Started taking on a Saturday to drain fluid around my heart. Two days later I have diarrhea and blood in my stool. This made me very weak and tired. They need to take a further look into this drug.