Colestid User Reviews

Colestid - User Reviews

Colestid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Colestid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sis, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 19

Husband had to take plavix and this countered side effects of plavix

Related Reading: plavix

Comment from: JJ, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: December 08

I find it unpleasant to take. The medicinal quantities are high and it causes constipation.

Comment from: Jay, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 16

I had my gallbladder removed in 1971 at age 19. I had chronic diarrhea for 30 years before I was put on the Colestid. It has saved my life. Only problem I have is it gives me horrible, earth rumbling farting! Guess it's a pay off but whew! Wish there was something that helped with the gas from it.

Comment from: Mrs C, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 21

I was given this medication to lower my cholestrol...it did not work...and my cholestrol actually increased..214 to 256. In reading other reviews it appears it's best used for intestinal/gall bladder problems. Something I do not have.

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.