Combigan User Reviews

Combigan - User Reviews

Combigan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Combigan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: roe, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

feeling tired depressedand cold

Comment from: eyedea05, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 24

This medication has been working for me, however, the side effects include mild flu-like symptoms, loss of energy (for about 3 hours after taking drops in am)burning eyes, sensitivity to light.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 17

After two days on Combigan, I had shortness of breath, dry mouth, was extremely tired and felt "drugged" - then I realized it was the eye drops making me feel so bad. I had no idea an eye drop could affect a person in such a serious way.

Related Reading: Combigan | dry mouth

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 08

About 1 hour after putting drops in the eyes, I fall asleep for about 2 hours if I am sitting in a chair. If I am not home, I feel an overwhelming fatigue. Also my mouth and throat are extremely dry and I have had laryngitis ever since beginning this drug 9 months ago. I am going to ask my doctor to prescribe something else - the side effects have made me so tired I can't function. My eye pressures, however, have gone from 48 to 16.

Related Reading: fatigue | laryngitis

Comment from: shade@hargray.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 12

Side effects seem to outweigh benefits and am not sure it should be used for 'low pressure' glaucoma. I experienced severe redness in my eyes, drowsiness, droopy lids and a TIA!!!

Related Reading: glaucoma

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 28

Eyelids become heavy and generates sleep after using it twice a day for glaucoma.

Comment from: mdavid624, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 17

Experienced many side effects. Don't know if the benefits outweigh the side effects.Looking for another eye drop to reduce the glaucoma without these side effects

Comment from: Phil, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

I am in training for a marathon and after starting this medication, my pace decreased considerable and I am ravaged by tiredness, yet I havenĀ“t been sleeping that well at night. The tiredness has affected my job and life in general. Have reduced my dosage to one drop at night. will see how that works.

Comment from: ski, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

sometimes there seems to be a minor eye irritaion that develops (less than 10% of the time) several hours after use. I'll gladly accept that for the signficant decrease in pressure that I have achieved

Comment from: Drew, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 17

Experienced dizzyness within 1 day and continue to do so. Application stings and twice a day is uncomfortable.

Comment from: 13Spikes, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 07

Cons: I am weak, sluggish, tired and sleepless with a stomach ache. The drops burn on application and give me red eyes. Pros: There is no more migraine pain, even though I get all of the symptoms. It lowered my eye pressure greatly, but I have lost quite a bit of weight even though already thin. I worry that the stomach is getting worse, or causing a new problem.

Related Reading: migraine

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.