Combigan User Reviews

Combigan - User Reviews

Combigan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Combigan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: vj, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 23

Just one drop at night in right eye and had difficulty breathing through the night and the next day. The next day I felt sluggish like I was getting a cold. Stopped using it and will notify doctor.

Comment from: BBoopQueen, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 05

Have been using for @ 5 days due to complications of cataract surgery----experiencing dizziness and tiredness bymid day after am drops-aalso sight not improved since surgery--also using other drops (Omnipred)--will see what happens go back to doc on the 15th

Related Reading: dizziness | Omnipred

Published: February 20

My pressure dropped significantly. Now I only take 2 drops a day rather than five or six which I could never remember. Very happy with this new combigan

Comment from: Usingmac1, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

I have a heart condition. The drug was causing my eyes to get "pink" and very watery. Also I could not walk 1/5th mile before I got a slight, funny feeling in my lower throat and I didn't want to continue my walk. Saw my cardiologist and he arranged for a nuclear test which was abnormal. He prescribed nitro pills to take when I had that feeling. (Also catherization to which I said No.) After 4 months my eyes were getting more "pink" so I stopped taking Combigan for 4 days and I could walk OK for 2 miles. I think there is a causation beween Combigan and irritation of heart problem. Seeing my Cardiologist tomorrow. (As an aside, I was instructed to place one drop in each eye before blocking teat duct area. I can see how that would allow part of first drop to enter one tear duct and get into my system before I applied a drop to the second eye.) J.M.

Comment from: docmerc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 16

My grandma had arythmia and chestpain after taking this med

Comment from: PSR, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 10

It has depressed my respirations; made me weak and dizzy so that I cannot function although it has decreased my pressure.

Comment from: ladyros, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

Horrible experience, swelling and tingling in feet (some type of neuropthy) took it for 1 months and it has been five months off and I am still getting over the reaction

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 23

diminished vision, swelling of the feet, broken veins in ankles

Comment from: grandma, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 16

Taking combigan 2 X day for 2 months. Prescription has been working eye pressure went down fro, 47 to 23. Feel tired for 2-3 hrs. Have to lay down and sometimes can not focus and nausea. Thoughts are not the way they should be. Can not continue taking this medication, really where is the quality of life if you are tired all of the time and can not focus. Going in for surgery.

Comment from: So Tired, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 07

I started using this 6 months ago and felt great until about last month when I have been experiencing flu like symptoms, dizziness, drowsiness and extreme fatigue in the afternoons. My doctor recently ordered blood tests to rule out other illness and to help him make a conclusive decision that it is really Combigan's side effects.

Comment from: shopper, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 12

Combigan completely knocks me out within 40 minutes. I have switched to taking it at night, because Isaac unable to function. I try to take it at 9pm. Then at midnight. Then if I wake up, once more no later than 4am. I take the lumigan in the late morning. This is better than taking connivance in the day. However I wake up hungover. But it's better than falling asleep in my office.

Related Reading: lumigan

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.