Combivent User Reviews

Combivent - User Reviews

Combivent User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Combivent sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 18

Combivent was discontinued in France in February, where it sells for a fraction of the price in the US. I would expect to see it discontinued in the US as well.

Related Reading: Combivent

Comment from: valergo7, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 22

The only problem is I usually run out on my 3rd week before can get it refilled. Last week have to suffer gasping to breathe cause cant afford to buy 2th inhaler.My insurance will pay for only 1 per month

Comment from: tensasy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 07

Please check with your medical professional. It is my understanding that Combvient soon will no longer be produced. It is being discontinued. Prolonged use over the years causes hand shaking and many other side effects. Check with your doctor if using albuterol nebulizer since it also contains combient.

Comment from: Dang, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 24

Without the inhaler I would not be able to work or play.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 11

I get out of breath then use my inhaler and I can breath easer usually last 4 hrs. sometimes it lasts longer. Depends what I'm doing or where I am.

Comment from: loretta, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 03

I have been given this drug for copd i have had this disease for 11 years. What is the long term affect this has? I use 2 canisters every two weeks.

Comment from: a.j., 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 21

This medication works well for me, however it runs out well before it should. It is supposed to have 200 doses per inhaler, instead it consistently has around 150. It's not just one defective inhaler, different lots all are the same. So I run out a week before insurance will pay for a refill! I'm getting 25% less product than I'm paying for & am left gasping for air a week out of the month.

Comment from: Big "O", 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 27

After several years of treatment this has been the most effective. Gives great relief and comfort to help me enjoy my so far eighty years.

Comment from: lokin4abreath, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 24

I have had Asthma for 36 yrs. I have COPD, Emphysma (never smoked), Restrictive Lung Disease, Chronic Bronchitis. This medication makes me really nauasused and sick. It also affects my breathing. I have only been on it several days. I didn't know it had a mixure in it that I am also allergic too. Great!! I will not continue to use this.

Related Reading: Asthma | Chronic Bronchitis

Comment from: smooch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 27

I am a 58 year old male with COPD. Have been on combivent for around 4 years. It has helped me greatly-especially in coughing up mucas from lungs. I didn't know it was being discontinued and had not heard about the 'shaking hands'. I have recently noticed my hands intermittently shaking and thought it was the prednisone or other drug.

Comment from: Ron, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 26

Starts relief almost immediately.

Comment from: Magnolia, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 03

Have been in treatment for approx. 10 years with both Combivent and Flovent in conjunction. Seems to be working for me...almost 80 yrs old and still golfing and very socially active.

Related Reading: Flovent