Combivent User Reviews

Combivent - User Reviews

Combivent User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Combivent sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: joseppi, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

I am 82 and have smoked. Quit in 2000 and have copd and am on spiriva. I have used comvient before about 2 yrs ago as a added help and am starting to use it again finding that I have a hardtime breathing. I do not know if it is due from, the weight gain due to quiting but have gained 40 #

Related Reading: spiriva

Comment from: RonJohnsonJ@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

Does medication increase blood sugar levels?

Comment from: dougt1910, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 13

I am an 82 year old male. Have taken this medicine for 7 or 8 years, and have continued to smoke 6 or7 a day.

Comment from: nascarchic34, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 06

headache,rapid heartbeat,flushing

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: WebMD Drug User Ratings, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 16

Paper patient literature lists "bladder neck narrowing"...difficulty urinating as a side effect. Not listed on WebMD. My mother is now under urologist's care--has been on Combivent at least 8 years. Condition diagnosis COPD but may be more like allergic asthma. No emphysema.

Related Reading: emphysema

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: April 09

I've had wonderful results using combivent it helps right away when I use it. And whats gonna happen when they dicontinue combivent as of 12/2013. Are they going to have another inhaler thats just as good.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 22

Recently diagnosed with empysema. Not as quick reacting as my albueterol inhaler. The Dr. said I was going to get worse before I got better. I am hoping that I am going through that time cuz most of the time I do not think this med is working.

Comment from: Missy G., 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 05

Been taking this inhaler since 1995. Works great if taken as directed, 2 mins apart,rinse mouth. Only drawback is blurred vision & running out b/4 next Rx available. Took Spiriva with it, worked better, no additional problems. Tryed Symbicort for some stupid reason, now hair loss on head and body, dry, bruising skin,with a sores on my ear & when stopped taking it b/p shot up to 200/100. If they stop this med may just try Albuterol along w/Spiriva and see. I'm a smoker for 40 some yrs & seriousely thinking of quittting for the 1st time. Don't like taking new meds, don't like taking any I don't need, which doesn't make my Dr very happy.. Oh well, it's my body and I know it pretty well..

Related Reading: Symbicort | hair loss

Comment from: bobby6224, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

contols my attacks! easy to use with spacer!![optichamber advantage..] the best yet although a little slow getting control of attack! not a immediate controler!!

Comment from: Florance, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 25

Have been using Combivent Inhaler since I was 60 satisfactorily and I am 85. If side affects they were small of no consequence - use 4 times/day I have no shaking hands or problems that impact my well being. And yes, aeorsoles will be discontinued by law due to decisions made they affect the atmosphere,ha! The alternative choices are not good are complicated to use. So stock up if you can on Combivent Inhalers! No generics for me.

Comment from: leonw1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 08

easy and quick