Combivent User Reviews

Combivent - User Reviews

Combivent User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Combivent sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lilgal111, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 01

at first i could taste the inhaler, now i cant, should there be a taste?

Comment from: Yettasita, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 07

I am 26 and it helps me breathe MUCH better than my albuterol alone, I am taking 4 different meds to help my breathing, and the only problem I have is when I take it, it stings my throat and I choke bad for the first few minuets, it kindof burns when I breathe...but works great!

Related Reading: burns