Concerta User Reviews

Concerta - User Reviews

Concerta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Concerta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 31

My son takes CONCERTA for ADHD. It started working immediately, but for him it wears off in only 6-7 hours instead of the full 12 hours it is supposed to. His grades are back up to where they belong and he listens in school so much better. I just wish it lasted longer for him. Had to supplement with a very low dose of Ritalin for the afternoons and evenings of homework and study.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: September 29

My daughter was diagnosed with ADD and was put on Concerta 18mg, she has been on it for almost 1 year and the results have been great. Within the first week we saw an immediate improvement in her schoolwork and her teachers reported an improvement in her attention span. She was at the point of failing and being kept back a grade and this drug changed everything. She has not had to increase the dosage and we continue to see improvement. She has had an increase in her coughing and her sleep has been affected but not so bad that she wants to stop taking it. She has commented that she feels better about herself, her schoolwork, and she is not excited about going to school.

Comment from: jarvistrac, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 25

My son's use of Concerta tremendously improved his concentration and ability to function in school on a normal basis.

Comment from: 13-18 Female Published: December 06

Concerta has worked well with me. I have seen a great increase in how well I am doing in school. I take it every morning before school. I also do not take it during the summer. I noticed with Concerta that I am more focused and I do not talk as much as I used to during school without it. My mood doesn't change that much, but it makes me a tiny bit more irritable. Overall I like it.