Condylox Gel User Reviews

Condylox Gel - User Reviews

Condylox Gel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Condylox Gel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sious, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 29

Condylox Gel is like a little tube of napalm. The instructions say to use it twice a day but in my case once a day was enough! It definitely works, I give it that but if you're not careful it will eat a hole in your skin.

Comment from: anonymous, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

I had three clusters of bumps on my labia. For the 3 days on it burned...bad. It is now the 4th day and the skin has turned white and the warts are now smoothing away. The pain is more unexpected than anything else. I think it hurts so bad because I have never felt that kind of pain before. I discovered the small nozzle to concentrate the gel on the warts on my night treatment the first day. Pair that with a precision tip qtip and you're good to go. So far, so good.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 27

I had small wart on the shaft of my penis, used this gel twice a day for three days. My wart turned black and scabby and then fell off. After applying get it burned, but was nothing too painful. I suspect that many of the people claiming lots of pain were using it on more sensitive areas? If this is for warts on your penis it just burns and is nothing you can't handle.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 11

One of the worst pains I've had in my life used it for 2 days at 2x per day with no results by the 3rd day I was so swollen and irritated when I woke up I couldn't even touch myself to clean up after I used the bathroom this after 2 differentscripts from the dr with no help because I have no immune system due to the chemo drugs I take for another disease I have and other meds for this problem are designed to stimulate your immune system .. Any suggestions? Dr ref me to a dermatologist for now ...

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.