Cordarone User Reviews

Cordarone - User Reviews

Cordarone User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cordarone sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ASD Repair User, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 08

I am taking 1-200 mg. Amio tablet a day as a post-open heart surgery for ASD (hole in heart) repair. I have noticed that I have more acid indigestion. From this site, I realize that part of the formula for Amio is HCL - basically, stomach acid. I have had problems with HCL before. Now I know why Amio is bothering me. Pepto Bismal tabliets help, but I might take something stronger.

Related Reading: indigestion

Comment from: Sam Licata, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 24

Lost 45 pds., Heat surges from feet to head, nausha, headaches, attacks nervous system,tremers & numbness of hands & feet, can not eat without getting sick, seems to interact with all medications, feel ill/sick all the time. Took pills 5 months & have been off 135 days. Still terrably sick. Been in Hospital 5 times. Lungs & esophagus hurt, eyes are being attacked. Not had Heart trouble before or medication before for Heart, arteries all clear, Dr's said no heart trouble. Can not drive or work during this time. Can not sleep at night.

Comment from: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 27

F*** YOU, THIS DRUG KILLED MY MOM NOBODY F**KIN TAKE IT YOU WILL DIE

Comment from: lloyd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 08

I suffered with SVT's for two years afraid to go anywhere in fear of an attack. I was given this medication while in the hosp. with SVT and respatory failure. They had to keep me in a drug induced coma because of the tarcardia was so out of control. The doctors gave me this medication got my taccardia under control. I am still taking it. Have been on it for around 4 years.

Related Reading: coma

Comment from: cordarone 100, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 16

I have been taking this medicine since about the past 9 months when Holter examination showed some abnormality. Although this drug has helped me control arrythmia, i have some problem with my eyes. My vision seems to have deteriorated specially far vision.Could this be due to the medication. I am also taking Cardivas 25 twice a day since the last 10 years. My EF of heart is 23. My age is 70 years.

Comment from: Heartbroken, on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 24

Any doctor who prescribes this drug is a murderer. It killed my husband. We were not given a warning or an option. Didn't even know the drug was administered during heart surgery.

Comment from: amy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 29

I am going to the cardiologist this very day, again, because of side effects of this medication which cause edema and shortness of breath. I am much more miserable than I was with the original condition, but will consider trying other medications for the SVT. I do dread the long time it takes to rid my body of the Amiodarone. I would not recommend this medication to anyone for any reason, even as a last resort.

Related Reading: edema

Comment from: Port, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 25

Fatigue, anxiety, sleeplessness, tremor and numb feet and lower legs that makes walking feel weird. Wish I could be put on somethinh else but dread the time it will take to get this toxen out of my body. Was put on beta blocker for high BP but after three months I could not operate in any normal way. I was grounded big time. They discovered that my average heart rate had fallen to 41 beats and took me off the beta blocker immediately. Two weeks later I feel a bit more energised but dread leaving home. Hope this is just the beta blocker taking time to leave my system.

Related Reading: Fatigue | anxiety

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 21

Dizzyness & Light Headed

Comment from: nancysthlkth@aol.com, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 21

s this is a new drug, for this problem...however I have other issues as well

Heart Health