Coreg CR User Reviews

Coreg CR - User Reviews

Coreg CR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Coreg CR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 27

Coreg made me a diabetic. Stop the pill and the diabeties problems will go away in 4 to 6 months.

Comment from: R.N.17mo.Breast ca surv., 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 27

lventricular damage with 36% ejection Mar.2007)fractionsequeling from Herceptin Tx.x6(NOv2007-MAr2007) LAstEJ on 7/31/07 was 42% prior to starting Coreg-Cr 10mg,O.D.Aug 2007.@ present managing on 40mg/da with Diovan 160mg/da/Less fatigue.More energy & active,but must rest more frequently. Take vitamins daily+green & white tea with honey.b/prange 100/58-152/90.Ihavesinus probs.that may contribute to b/p;I take flonase 2 sprays twice daily.

Related Reading: Herceptin | Diovan | vitamins

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 03

I ALSO HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED COZAAR ALONG WITH COREG.

Related Reading: COZAAR

Comment from: rmgfrog, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 09

feel dizzie when this time release med. kicks in. heart rate went up to 166 over 104. Thought i was a gonner. Whent to er and they found noting wrong. Told me to ask family doc. for advise on this use. I might go back to enalapril 10 mg. This coreg is also 10 m.g.

Comment from: sandie24, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 16

20mg.is good for me.I am sleepy for about 2 hours after. then I am O.K. for the rest of the day. Very easy to take, one tab. a day.

Comment from: bprep, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 13

I have carpels tunnel, while on this drug, I could not bend my hands, I could not pick up anything, very intense pain, I could barely lift my hands, I love the makers of the drug, I worked for them for 10 years, however this drug is not for me.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 18

can feel it when medicine releases feels like a hot rush i go and take blood pressure and it can be 110 over 56

Comment from: dpsasso, 55-64 (Patient) Published: October 12

No problems or effects.

Comment from: LFreeway, on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 11

experience with shortness of breath when walking and fluid retention in legs and feet

Comment from: santos, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years Published: May 23

i had a ejection fraction 10%,ever since taking coreg cr 40 mg, it went up to 57%..

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 14

This med was prescribed due to hypertension and to lower heart rate and strain on heart. I took 40MG along with Exforge and HCTZ. My heart responded well with BP and heartrate at very acceptable rates, sometimes below ideal. Side effects were not constant but several showed up. Tiredness and sleepiness were constant. Woke up at least twice per night. Had heavy feeling in legs when exercising. Had occasional dizzinesss and a sort of spaced out feeling. Most unusual side effect was profuse sweating. Very pleased with the control of BP and heartrate but side effects are annoying to say the least. Have changed to Bystolic oral and hope for fewer side effects.

Related Reading: Exforge

Comment from: aug417@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

no change in my prerasure, plus my feet swell up and i believe all my joints ache and i yhink it's from this drug, i have an appt with my dr. on the27th. to let him know about my side affects