Corgard User Reviews

Corgard - User Reviews

Corgard User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Corgard sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: stokes, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 29

used for 18 years only problem , thining hair and hair loss. asked to be put on something else.

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: Q, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 04

recently diagnosed with pre-hypertension. blood became consistently close to 140/90. The generic gave me headaches daily the first three weeks I took it. It never completely lowered my blood pressure, so doctor increase my dosage and I experienced increased heart rate, extreme nausea, swelling in feet/ankles/hands.

Comment from: Mattfin3, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 29

I started on Nadolol 2 years ago to treat excessive feelings of aggression. It's been working very well at preventing my heart from racing and starting up an anger episode. I've also noticed that I'm much steadier with my hands. It's worked well with my other psyce meds too. I recommend it for anyone with a "racing heart" mental illness like panic attacks or aggressive outbursts.

Related Reading: mental illness | panic attacks

Comment from: steve, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 01

i have been on this for over 20 years and does ok with 20 mg in the am and 10mg at night along with lisinapril 2.5 mg but i recently started these headaches and beta blockers are suppose to help headaches,anybody get these headaches?iam on the generic,may try the real brand don't know how much.Thanks.

Related Reading: beta blockers

Comment from: Jerry, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 23

Only been taking this for about a week, work just as good as Inderal LA. For A fraction of the cost. I was taking Inderal LA 120 mg 5x a day. I only take Corgard 1x a day, much better! Cost Inderal LA 500.00 per month, Corgard 4.00 per month. This seems to work better than the Inderal to control my tremors.

Related Reading: Inderal

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 30

I have used this drug for over 20 yrs and I am trying to wean off of it with my drs supervision. I have had reduced it to 10mg M-W-F, now I take 10mg once every 5 days. On the 5h day I have felt jittery, shaky. Is this normal?

Comment from: wbirotte, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 17

I have been taking this medication for 4 years and it has been working like a charm for my mitral valve prolapse syndrome, which gave me a ton of palpatations. They stopped thank goodness. I too fall asleep abruptly after taking this medication which is why i take it right before bed. Great medication.

Related Reading: mitral valve prolapse

Comment from: Ann, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 31

I have used this drug for many years with very good results in controlling my essential tremor.

Heart Health