Cortisporin Ointment User Reviews

Cortisporin Ointment - User Reviews

Cortisporin Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Cortisporin Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Brooklynbabe, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 14

Taken for heavy nasal drip and mucous. Am having an inflamed reaction of sneezing, eyes watering,nose dripping and slight malaise after 3 times of 5 pellets each before meals. I stopped dosing and am waiting for the next step. Hopefully it will help in the long run. need feedback ASAP Brooklynbabe

Comment from: sue in ohio, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 09

I am taking 5 mg of the generic form because my cortisol levels were very low normal and I have fibromyalgia and the increased fatigue was knocking me for a loop. It did help a lot with the fatigue. But after I take it in the morning, I have very overactive bladder for the next 4 or 5 hours and I figure this is what is causing it. I looked at the side effects on this site, but they used medical terms that are not explained so I am no better off.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | fatigue | overactive bladder

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 16

I love the way this is getting rid of whatever skin rash I have but it isn't going quietly. The area around the rash and the rash itself burns a whole hellofa lot whenever I apply the cream. It works wonders however. My skin rash is almost gone. So if you're gunna use it, it works wonders but burns like a... well, you know.

Related Reading: rash | burns